Caractéristiques et équipements
Détails de la propriété
Sport et Bien-être
Cuisine, Manger et Services
Activités à proximité
Envoyer une demande pour Luxurious seaview villa Tigani
Itinéraire - Comment s'y rendre ?
You will be met at the airport and taken to the villa.
Procédures d'arrivée et de départ
Check-in is at 14h30, check-out is at 12.00.
1000 euros refundable at end of stay
In order to secure the booking, a deposit payment of 40% of the total rental price is required within a maximum of 5 working days of the booking. The booking is secured only upon reception of this deposit payment. The “remaining balance” of 60% has to be paid no less than 60 calendar days prior to the Check-in date. If the rental period is less than one week, than the total amount is required on booking.
No payments are refundable to the Tenant after they have been done. If a guest wants to cancel after the downpayment or the full payment has been made, the payment can be used for a future booking of the same villa either during the same season or the following season.